Google Announces Conference Schedule Google I / O

Google Announces Conference Schedule Google I / O | Annual developer conference Google I / O has been confirmed time implementation. Through his personal Google+ page, Google's senior vice president who oversees the division of Android, Chrome and Google Apps - Sundar Pichai informed of this latest news. This blog about Information Technology and The Latest Gadgets.

Head of Android, Sundar Pichai ensure annual developer conference Google I / O will be held on 25-26 June 2014. This time is slower than the same event in previous years.

Six years earlier I often choose the month of May as a time for the event Google I / O. Last year's developer conference this year was held on 15-17 May 2014.
Same as last year, the giant search company is also still choose Moscone West as the location of the event akbarnya. For those who can not come immediately, Google will also broadcast the show online.

Pichai call this year will implement a new registration system. However, for a detailed mechanism it will inform you later.

We will select participants who are interested to describe their interest to participate in this annual event. For those who are selected will receive a free ticket to attend the Google I / O this year.

See also :

HTC Prepare 3 Wearable Device